Ha!! I forgot about that! I hope he gets his multi-language abilities back!
- Hello, madame. How are you?
- My God! It's the most handsome man in the world!
- Yes, madame. I am the most handsome man in the world.
- And you have muscles of steel, and eyes like the blue sky.
- Yes, madame. It is true.
- But...sir? Why do you have five lettuce?
- It's not a mystery, madame. I love lettuce.
Click the numbers open in new tabs to read the storyline
Was "native Duck" one of the languages in his head that was erased? Because it seems like he has a hard time associating with real ducks any more.
This is awesome. More awesome is how I understood most of it though I don't really speak Spanish. Thank you Dave for this boost in self-confidence. :D
Congrats for the new readers and welcome to them! :)
I'd like to point out two things, well 3 but 2 are similar.
1. 25% of total knowledge was kept in his brain, including the English language, his memories, and other bits of information.
2. He said he was bummed not able to speak 23 languages anymore. This does not mean he lost all languages, he just can't do 23 now.
3. He only listed three languages that he can't speak anymore. None of them were Spanish.
And randomly... he's a happening duck, maybe he's taking classes or something.
Yeah, what the heck did happen to Maria? Did that whole fight thing between her, Sheldon and Dante scare her out of the country or something?
Also, if Arthur started speaking Klingon again, that would be awesome sauce.
Well, he has recovered his ability to speak spanish. And since Sheldon downloaded translation algorithms, it sounds like a software translator. *lol*
Minor details make it evident, but almost (99%) perfect spanish.
Best of it is when he insults Sheldon in spanish! Let's see if he can speak in Klingon again.
Greetings from México :)